Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user. During navigation on a site, the user can also receive on his terminal cookies that are sent from different websites or web servers (so-called “third parties”), on which certain elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site that the same user is visiting. Thanks to cookies, the server sends information that will be read and updated each time the user returns to the site. In this way the website can automatically adapt to the user, improving the browsing experience. In addition, cookies provide the site manager with anonymous information on user navigation, also to obtain statistical data on site usage and improve navigation. The information collected through cookies can also be used to construct a “profile” of the preferences expressed by the user during navigation, in order to personalize commercial promotion messages.
Disabling and deleting cookies
The browser settings used by the user to navigate allow both cancellation and the possibility of avoiding the installation of cookies on the electronic device used.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Internet Options” and then click on the “Privacy” tab;
- To activate cookies, the Privacy level must be set to “Medium” or below;
- Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Options”;
- Select the “Privacy” icon;
- Click on “Cookies”, then select or not “Accept cookies from sites” and “Accept third-party cookies”;
- Click on the Chrome menu icon
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click on Content Settings.
- Enable or disable cookies:
- To enable cookies, select “Allow data to be saved locally” (recommended).
- To disable cookies, select “Prevent websites from setting data”.
- Click Finish to save.
- Click on the “Cog” icon at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option;
- Click on “Protection” and select or not the option “Blocking of third parties and advertising cookies”;
- Click on “Save”.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable third-party cookies or marketing / retargeting, you can visit specific sites such as www.youronlinechoices.com
Cookies used by the site The site uses:
Google Analytics: www.google.com/intl/it_it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Note: except for different settings of your browser, continuing with navigation yes consent to the use of these cookies. Consent will be recorded in a one-year technical cookie.